- Includes 2 Arm Assemblies - Holds 2 Bikes
- Includes 2 Rail Adapters
- Includes 2 Sets of Our Rail Tie Down Cleats w/ Straps*
- Includes 2 Wheel Straps
- Wheel Mount Design, No Front Tire Removal
- Works with Mountain, Road, Cruisers, E-Bikes, Fat Tire, BMX & More
- Adjustable for 20″-29″ Wheel Diameters
- Adjustable for .75″-2.8″ Tire Widths
- Compatible with Our Fat Tire Conversion Kit - Extends Adjustability up to 5" Tire Widths (Sold Separately)
- Fits Compact & Sub Compact Truck Size ONLY: Tacoma, Frontier, & Jeep Gladiator Trucks with a Factory Rail System
Our Rail System Bike Racks Work with Toyota and Nissan Factory Rails. For All Others Please Visit Our Rail Installation page
- Easy to Install and Use
NOTE -- DOES NOT FIT FULL-SIZE TRUCKS - Coming this Fall!
For rail specifications please visit our Rail Installation page.
Please Visit Our FAQ Page for More Information, Including Using our Bike Racks with Tonneau Covers, Bikes with Fenders, & Bikes Over 40 lbs.
*These can be used for extra stability when transporting your bikes - we recommend use of these for E-Bikes & all bikes over 40 pounds. They can also be used without the bike rack if you need tie downs for other purposes.